Chinese Investment Bank - KYC Associate [30K]
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 29 August 2017
A renowned Chinese Investment Bank is looking for a KYC Associate to cope with their daily operation. They are now looking for a high caliber candidate to join the team.
Our client is one of the top Chinese Investment banks with strong presence worldwide.
They are currently looking for a KYC Associate to support the daily operation of KYC team.
- Work closely with different internal stakeholders to ensure seamless KYC process
- Conduct KYC on both existing and new clients to ensure internal KYC/AML requirements and regulatory requirements are met
- Perform Due Diligence for Financial Institutions/ Securities firms
- Develop and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders such as Compliance team and Sales
- Provide regional support for queries and escalation from Business and stakeholders
- Responsible for client services regarding account opening, securities processing and corporate action notices if applicable
- About 5 - 8 years of KYC experience in investment banking industry
- knowledge and understanding of HKMA - AML/KYC guidelines
- Prior experience in operational risk management/internal audit/KYC/AML within financial institutions would be an advantage.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), and preferably Chinese (Cantonese / Mandarin).
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,