Chinese Property,Mandarin Speaking Receptionist,Admin,20-25k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 12 October 2017
Our client is a renowned Chinese business group that has various subsidiaries in Property, Entertainment and Technology.
They are currently looking for a responsible and detail-oriented candidate with exceptional communication skill and prioritization skill to the team to facilitate the daily operation of the company.
- Greet guests in a professional manner
- Handle inbound and outbound phone calls and emails
- Manage meeting room schedule and booking
- Liaise and arrange courier services
- Ensure tidiness of meeting rooms and reception area and provide assistance on conference call set up
- Perform administrative duties such as maintaining office supplies and facilities, liaise with external vendors etc
- Handle ad-hoc project assigned by supervisor
- Degree holder with at least 1 year relevant working experiences
- Good PC Skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Flexible, presentable and responsible
- Can work under pressure and face-paced environment
- Patient, well organized and detail oriented
- Be honest, responsible and trustworthy
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,