Client onboarding - VP [50 - 65K]
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 05 September 2017
A foreign securities firm is looking for a Client onboarding VP to cope with their daily operation. They are now looking for a high caliber candidate to provide support to the team by directly liaising with clients, performing KYC and ensuring successful onboarding process.
Our client is one of the foreign banks with extensive presence around the globe.
Under their securities arm, they are currently looking for a Client onboarding VP to work closely with different internal parties such as Front Office and Compliance team on completing KYC and smooth client onboarding process.
- Supervise the Client on-boarding team
- Monitor the daily operations of the team including BAU and adhoc projects
- Ensure on-going KYC is performed for existing clients
- Work closely with different internal stakeholders such as Front Office and Compliance team
- Prepare various MI reports to senior levels
- Participate in various projects such as process efficiency improvement
- Conduct regular review on the operational procedures and team's policy
- Be a point of contact in handling to resolve issues and queries
- At least 5 year of relevant experience with at least 2 years managerial experience
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Client on-boarding AVP/ Associate
- Knowledge in AML/KYC
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,