Client Services, Securities, HKD30k
$30000 - 30000 / month
Central and Western District
19 July 2018
Banking and financial services
Our client is a Japanese investment banking and securities firm.
They provide a wealth of financial products and services covering regional brokerage, sales, trading, research, corporate finance, ECM, DCM and M&A advisory. Their clients are diverse, ranging from financial institutions and hedge funds to governments and multinational professional investors.
Title: Reference Data Analyst, Client Services
- set up and maintenance of client static data in central static data system and other front to back processing systems.
- involvement in account remediation initiatives
- helping the team on process efficiency improvements
- help to review & update the team's policy and procedures
- communication with Clients and other stakeholders to resolve issues and queries.
- on-boarding of new institutional & corporate entities
- performing on-going client due diligence on existing entities
- perform name screening on new and existing accounts against PEPs, Sanctions etc. Requirements
- minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- exposure to SFC AML/KYC regulations an advantage
- experience in securities and brokerage firms
- good communication skills
- work independently
- a good team player
- be dynamic, proactive and self-motivated
- good Excel and PowerPoint skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong21st Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road, Central, Hong Kong Island
Central, Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300