Client Servicing Associate, ETF focus, HKD 35-40k
$420000 - 480000 / month
Central and Western District
30 November 2017
Banking and financial services
Our client is a leading financial intuitional company globally. Due to expansion, they are now looking for a Client Servicing Associate to join their team in Hong Kong.
- Work independently to respond to all client inquiries on a daily basis including the most complex and escalated issues and own resolution.
- Maintain relationship objectives, developing a proactive relationship and service plan to ensure an exceptional value-added service to clients
- Participate in client conversions and special projects as required
- Maintain a strong knowledge of industry initiatives to help anticipate future client requests
- Build overall credibility and foster trust with clients
- Monitor receipt of all client documentation
- Review and ensure collection of client invoices
- University Degree holder
- Minimum 5 years' experience in fund accounting or global custody in financial services industry.
- Prior experience in HK ETF or middle office is a plus
- Prior experience with client servicing is preferred
- Project management skills and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English and conversational Mandarin is a must
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.