Client Servicing, Global Custody, 30-60k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 21 April 2017
Our client is a privately-held financial institution and provider of global custody, foreign exchange, securities lending, and brokerage services for mutual funds, investment managers, banks and insurance companies throughout North America, Europe and Asia. This role supports clients under minimal direction from the Client Service Team Leader, works on cross client projects and other business initiatives while acting as an escalation point for resolution of issues by other team members.
- Work independently to respond to all client inquiries on a daily basis including the most complex and escalated issues and own resolution.
- Maintain relationship objectives, developing a proactive relationship and service plan to ensure an exceptional value-added service to clients
- Maintain a strong knowledge of systems and services across all products and businesses
- Introduce and familiarize clients to new technology, automation tools and BBH Worldview systems
- Participate in client conversions and special projects as required Service Improvement
- Understand the way in which clients operate to be able to suggest and implement changes
- Maintain a strong knowledge of industry initiatives to help anticipate future client requests Build overall credibility and foster trust with clients.
- Adhere to and assist in implementing all risk policies and procedures
- Monitor receipt of all client documentation
- Review and ensure collection of client invoices
- Craft responses to RFPs and industry surveys for clients as required
- Attend new business client presentations and meetings Communication
- Represent the department in cross office meetings
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 8 years' experience in fund accounting or global custody in financial services industry.
- Prior experience in auditing is a plus Knowledge and skills (general and technical)
- Experience handling Hong Kong domiciled funds is a must
- Project management skills and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Mandarin language skill is preferred
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road