Collateral Management Manager, Global Bank, HKD 60-85k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 29 September 2017
Our client is a leading global bank which provides integrated financial services across the business. Due to their expansion, they are now looking for a Collateral Management Manager to take care of the team.
- Ensuring that the relevant policies of Collateral Management, Margin Trading and Client Valuations are being followed in the daily process
- Provide professional advices during the negotiation with counterparties for any collateral related documentation and operations.
- Participate in sign off for new client or new product/ process going live.
- Maintaining, developing, and improving current processes and procedures
- Monitor price queries and ensure timely distribution of valuation reports to both internal and external clients.
- Ensure that proper procedures and controls are in place to comply with internal valuations policies.
- University Degree holder or above
- At least 6-7 years working experience in banking industry
- Good understanding of financial products, including equity/fixed income OTC derivative, FX products, Repos and basic knowledge of ISDA/CSA is a bonus
- Experience and detailed understanding of the processes in the Operations and Settlements of an investment bank
- Advanced level of Excel Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,