Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 03 July 2017
Here is a good opportunity to expand your career in compliance. Our client is a steady growing assent management company looking for a fast-paced, problem solving compliance expert to join them. This outstanding role will challenge and energise you, providing exposure to all areas compliance in Hong Kong.
- Ensuring compliance of DCM HK with SFC rules and regulations and any other developments that may directly of indirectly after DCM HK.
- KYC/AML related to investors in funds advised or managed by DCM HK.
- Managing the investment compliance of DCG from to back investment operations system, including but not limited to setting up investment restrictions and reviewing/approving investment compliance breaches in DCG's investment operations system.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree holder, preferably in business, economics, legal and/or finance.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in financial services industry. Compliance experience in Asset Management Company is a must.
- Knowledgeable in regulatory requirements of SFC and relevant regulatory developments.
- High level of integrity and ethics.
You are reliable, with a real passion for compliance. You have achieved an impressive track record to date, and now you are looking to broad your compliance exposure to different areas.
What's on offer?
- Stand-out development opportunities to drive your career higher.
- A highly diverse role with exposure to multiple areas of the business.
- A friendly working environment.
- The inspiration and support of a talented and professional team.
- A company dedicated to building the skills of its people through professional development and mentoring.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
41 Connaught Road,