Compliance Senior Analyst/Manager
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 08 September 2017
Here is a good opportunity to expand your career in compliance. Our client is a steady growing financial service company looking for a fast-paced, problem solving compliance expert to join them. This outstanding role will challenge and energise you, providing exposure to all areas compliance in Hong Kong.
- Perform regular compliance review and investigation.
- Review marketing materials and provide compliance advice to business.
- Handle SFC and Clients enquiries.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree holder, preferably in business, economics, legal and/or finance.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in financial services industry. Compliance experience in securities is a must.
- Knowledgeable in regulatory requirements of SFC and relevant regulatory developments.
- High level of integrity and ethics.
- Less experience will be considered as Senior Associate.
You are reliable, with a real passion for compliance. You have achieved an impressive track record to date, and now you are looking to broad your compliance exposure to different areas.
What's on offer?
- Stand-out development opportunities to drive your career higher.
- A highly diverse role with exposure to multiple areas of the business.
- A friendly working environment.
- The inspiration and support of a talented and professional team.
- A company dedicated to building the skills of its people through professional development and mentoring.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
41 Connaught Road,