Contract Attorney -12 Months rolling - $80-$140K
HKD80000 - 140000 / month
Central and Western District
11 April 2019
A multinational bank is looking for an attorney to review and analyze commercial contracts/agreements for a 12 months rolling contract.
- Contract Attorney will work closely with local bank's legal department to review and analyze commercial contracts/agreements
- Goal of the review and analysis is to ensure contractual provisions comply with regulations and laws of multiple countries in the region
- Contract Attorney will also be closely analyzing research performed by bank's outside law firms to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Active attorney license
- 4-8 years of recent experience working with commercial contracts
- Banking experience (any kind)
- Strong analytical skills
- Willingness to ask questions
- Knowledge of local and regional laws and regulations is a must
- Fluent english
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300