Controls Business Analyst - up to 50k
HK$30,000.00 - HK$50,000.00 / month
Central and Western District
24 July 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
- Documenting controls at a country level, including gap assessment of existing and planned controls.
- Documenting transition controls that cover controls specific and additional for the transition process.
- Supporting documentation of control data flows and mapping of critical data elements (CDEs) to controls.
- Documentation and quality assurance of SOX standard procedures
- Collate control test evidence for internal assurance
- Working closely with assurance teams to raise and manage to closure open control deficiencies
- Working closely with E2E Design work stream to ensure control design aligns with process design and ownership.
- Reconcile various functions and entities control library/delivery plan against the control framework to ensure completeness
- Assessing mitigation of country level operational risk by controls planned for implementation
- A University degree preferably in Business, Finance, IT or other related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a business analyst within financial services
- Good understanding of operational and technical needs of the insurance business
- Strong BA skills a must (user requirement, process analysis and documentation, defining of the solution, UAT testing, etc.)
- Employee benefits experience is an advantage
- English fluency is a must. Cantonese preferred.
- Immediately available highly preferred, and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300