Core Business Unit - Regional Financial Controller
$65000 - 75000 / month
Central and Western District
11 January 2019
Finance and accounting
Core Business Unit Regional Financial Controller
A NASDAQ listed global conglomerate that is prominent and internationally recognized is looking to expand their Asia pacific office with a Financial Controller to watch over their core business unit.
- Work closely with different stakeholder, executives and managers from different levels and business units to provide support, value added financial insights, planning and analysis in making key business decisions.
- Ensure that all business units financial and treasury systems comply with not only legal practices the business strategies set and group interest.
- Responsibility in ensuring financial information is provided in a concise and timely manner, that also considers all related trends in the market.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines, qualified HKICPA / ACCA / CFA or equivalent.
- A minimum of 8 years' experience of commercial business experience in control and analysis gained via the FMCG industry.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software, excel and PowerPoint presentation.
- Enjoys new challenges, highly driven, self-motivated working attitude and most importantly a change leader.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300