Core Java Developer (Post Trade) - Top Tier Bank- 35-40k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 05 June 2017
Our client is a leading world-renowned bank providing a wide range of financial products.
As a Core Java Developer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Working on various development/enhancement projects across multiple APAC/EMEA post trade processing systems
- Understanding business requirements and coming up with technically sound designs
- Communicating with users and perform UAT
- Supporting front-to-back testing
- Owning and managing projects assigned
- Providing Level 3 support as required
In order to be considered for this role, you will be expected to possess and demonstrate solid experience (as least 3 years) in SDLC lifecycle, Core Java, Linux Shell Scripting, Sybase, Oracle, etc. Previous experience in finance industry, and cash equities preferred. You will also be expected to be strong in object-oriented design, communication, understanding business requirements and explaining to users on system behavior. You will also be expected to possess strong sense of task ownership, and able to take tasks through entire software development life-cycle.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,