Corporate Accountant (Private Equity Fund house)
Central and Western District
23 November 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is a well-known and well-established PE Fund House (AUM US 2 billion), which has diverse business entities. Due to expansion of the business, they are seeking for a proactive and responsible full set accountant with good communication skills to join their team. They offer clear career path and development opportunities for the dedicated individual.
- Responsible for hands-on full-set accounting.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and yearly closing activities including journal entries,
- Prepare quarterly, semi-annual, and annual reporting deliverables
- Assists in preparing financial planning & analysis, budgeting & forecasting, costing management and business analysis report.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- At least 2-3 years of accounting experience in finance services.
- Good team player with strong analytical and interpersonal skill.
- Strong oral and written communicate skills with colleagues at all level
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Accounting Assistant
- BIG 4 welcomed.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300