Corporate Relationship Manager Assistant, HKD30k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 25 September 2017
Our client is a reputable and global Corporate Bank, they have offices in London, Tokyo, New York, Seoul and Singapore. It is listed on the Stock Exchange with over 1000 branches worldwide.
Sales Assistant, Institutional Sales Team
- Negotiates with existing and potential customers through meeting, discussions, and conducting on-the-spot visit on regular and ad hoc basis for syndicated loans and trade financing
- Make courtesy calls and have meetings with agent banks of previous/ existing syndicated loans to seek for business opportunities to participate in the new syndicated loans and trade financing
- Prepare Credit Proposal (CAP-01LN), Basic Information Report (CAP-02LN), Financial Spread Sheet (CAP-03LN) and Site Visit Report (CAP-04LN) (if any) for assessing the potential lending borrower
- Contact agent bank of the syndicated loan to receive the relevant information about the borrower to which we may have interest to participate
- Perform credit review periodically in accordance with internal lending policy in order to assess the financial strength of the existing trade financing borrowers
- Perform ad hoc tasks assigned by the Manager of the Department, the DGM and the GM, for example, data-searching on financial and economic information, site-visiting etc.
- Attend oversea trip for customer relationship enhancement
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Banking, Economic, Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 2-3 years' sales and marketing experience, preferably gained from financial industry
- Knowledge on the on offshore loans and syndicated loans and credit analysis
- Good communication skill in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,