Credit Approval Analyst / Manager
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 08 September 2017
Here is an good opportunity to expand your career in Credit. Our client is a dynamic and rapidly growing company looking for a fast-paced, problem solving analyst to grow their credit team
- Conduct periodic credit assessment and review credit proposals from corporate banking, commercial banking & SMEs
- Assist in implementing different initiatives to improve the credit approval process
- Assist in credit related projects
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree holder in Risk Management, Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience in banking industry. Experience in credit approval or credit recommendation is requested
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good spoken and written language skills in English and Chinese
- Less experience will be considered as Analyst or Assistant Manger
You are reliable, with a real passion for analytics. You have achieved an impressive track record to date, and now you are looking to strengthen your professional skills and partner management in a rewarding, high visibility environment.
What's on offer?
- Stand-out development opportunities to drive your career higher.
- A highly diverse role with exposure to multiple areas of the business.
- A fast-paced, high energy working environment.
- The inspiration and support of a talented and professional team.
- A company dedicated to building the skills of its people through professional development and mentoring.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
41 Connaught Road,