Credit Controller - 2 months contract 27-30k per month
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 01 November 2017
Our client is a legal entity and is urgently looking for an experienced credit controller to join the company. This is a contract position and the ideal candidate will start immediately.
- Liaise and coordinate with the designated Partners to ensure payment efficiency and accuracy;
- Monitor and follow up delinquent and overdue accounts;
- Contacting clients to discuss overdue account matters;
- Resolving debtor issues;
- Input debtor comments and collection update into the credit control system;
- Drafting letters & liaise with external collection agencies;
- Preparing ad hoc reports.
- University graduates in Business, Accounting, Finance or other related discipline;
- A minimum of 3 years working within a professional services firm or corporate environment;
- Proven ability to maintain relationships in difficult circumstances;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent negotiation and problem solving skills;
- Resilient personality;
- Independent & self-motivated;
- Effective at handling challenges working under pressure;
- Native English language skills essential (spoken and written).
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,