Credit Controller - Temp to Perm - $26k - $35k per month
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 22 May 2017
Our Client is a top tier International Law Firm based in Central. They are well known within the industry and boast a stable and highly skilled finance team. Due to a new project and increased workload, this newly created Credit Controller role will be available initially on a contract to permanent basis.
- Work closely with Senior Partners within the firm to monitor, manage and follow up overdue accounts.
- Liaise with clients to discuss accounts and resolve any issues or questions.
- Monthly reporting.
- Due to the impending needs within the team, the successful candidate will be immediately available to commence work.
- Degree qualified in Accounting, Finance or other relevant field,
- At least 3 years' experience in Credit Control within a professional services environment
- Strong communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Able to work independently and demonstrated eye for detail and organization abilities
- Must be able to build strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,