Credit Risk Analyst
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 03 July 2017
Here is an good opportunity to expand your career in Credit Risk. Our client is a dynamic and rapidly growing company looking for a fast-paced, problem solving analyst to grow their analytics team. This outstanding role will challenge and energise you, providing exposure to all areas of credit risk, strategy development and client relationship management.
- Conduct periodic credit assessment and review including financial statement analysis
- Perform on-going monitoring and review on listed companies and recommend margin grading to stocks
- Monitor market risk and concentration risk of the collateral
- Assist in formulating credit policy and procedures for all products
- Assist in formulating credit rules and performing User Acceptance testing in system re-engineering project
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree holder in Risk Management, Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years' experience in financial services industry. Experience in handling risk and business for multi-product environment an advantage
- Strong understanding of all investment products including equities, exotics OTC derivative, FX, commodities, bullion and mutual fund
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good spoken and written language skills in English and Mandarin
You are reliable, with a real passion for analytics. You have achieved an impressive track record to date, and now you are looking to strengthen your professional skills and partner management in a rewarding, high visibility environment.
What's on offer?
- Stand-out development opportunities to drive your career higher.
- A highly diverse role with exposure to multiple areas of the business.
- A fast-paced, high energy working environment.
- The inspiration and support of a talented and professional team.
- A company dedicated to building the skills of its people through professional development and mentoring.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
41 Connaught Road,