Customer Service Assistant / International law firm/ 23k
HKD20000 - 25000 / month
Central and Western District
29 April 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a leading international legal practice with a truly global presence. The firm operates at the forefront of the legal industry. Their deals and cases often make headline business news. With many of their partners acknowledged as leaders in their field, and with all their people demonstrating the highest levels of professionalism, they have a reputation for delivering excellence in all that we do.
- To answer all incoming calls and ensure accurate transfer of these calls to the appropriate staff
- To greet all guests courteously and advise relevant staff of their presence
- Manage conference rooms and meeting arrangements
- Provide drink/refreshment service for clients
- Coordinate with the catering team to provide catering services for client meetings
- Ensure the conference rooms are set up and tidy, and stationery boxes have sufficient supply before the next meeting. Restocking all FOH stationery inventory
- Assist audio and video conferencing logistics
- Arrange workstation for internal visitors, prepare welcome pack, email visitor with office number and phone extension before arrival
- To show internal visitors to the office/seat upon arrival, demonstrate phone and provide guided tour of the pantry and bathrooms
- To maintain and update internal visitors guide on a regular basis
- To coordinate and arrange internal visitor hotel accommodation and car pickups
- To arrange flower arrangements for new born baby, wreath arrangements etc.
- To maintain the cleanliness of the FOH areas at all times and ensure the lights are switched off at the end of the day before leaving the office
- Assisting to ensure the good standards of office environment and liaising with the building management including maintenance, security, air-conditioning and cleaning services
- To check the next day conference room bookings before leaving the office everyday to be prepared for next day's tasks
- To provide updated telephone extension list and floor plan for the Company
- Updating Business Services team leave record using PeopleSoft system
- Prepare daily absence list for the office and email before 10am
- Accepting ad hoc or all other relevant office administration related duties as assigned by the management or supervisor
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good telephone manner with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills, able to multi-task and deal with urgent requests
- Ability to work under pressure and manage time effectively
- Able to work as an active team member with a high value on customer service
- Willingness to work on shifts
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours if business requires
- Proper uniform is required for work
- Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300