Cyber security and Risk Governance one year contract 70-100k
Post Date : 27 February 2017
Reputable Bank with strong global presence looking for an IT security and Risk manager
As IT security manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Lead the firm's Cyber Assessment team of Risk Analysts.
- Conduct extensive risk assessments of existing or new services and technologies.
- Communicate with senior stakeholders across the business and technology.
- Identify and implement appropriate controls to effectively manage information risks as needed.
- Provide consultative advice to information security avenues that enables them to make educated risk management decisions.
- Lead the Cyber assessment metrics and GRC reporting to senior management to influence risk based results.
- Execute appropriate project governance and controls including reporting.
In order to be qualified for this role you will have the following:
- Ability to identify and assess the potential impact of risks and communicate risk assessment findings to risk owners.
- An understanding of business needs and commitment to delivering prompt and efficient service to the business.
- An ability to communicate complex and technical issues of diverse audiences.
- An ability to react to high pressure dynamic changing environments.
- Come from an insurance or a Banking background.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road