Desktop Support Lead, Financial Services
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 02 March 2017
A reputable financial services firm is looking for an experienced Desktop Support Lead to assist them with a large scale transformation project.
- Act as a Desktop Support Lead in supporting BAU and project work and work closely with all the other technical teams, business units and end users.
- Provide technical guidance, consultancy, recommendations and training to different business units' technical teams in the region.
- Lead up the Group initiative deployment in Group and assist other business units' deployment timely and efficiently
- Oversee the group level support and implementation of Windows solutions and infrastructure, which include evaluation, implementation, maintenance, performance management, release management, configuration management capacity management, ongoing enhancement and upgrade, and related installation standards.
- Bachelor Degree holder of Computer Science or Information Technology
- Solid experience in Desktop support and Windows desktop technologies including Windows 10, McAfee, Office 365, Active Directory
- Strong project implementation and BAU support experience
- Excellent communication skill in English and Cantonese
- Immediately available or in a short notice
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road