BusinessAnalyst-Security Services One year contract(40k-90k)
$40000 - 90000 / month
Central and Western District
16 January 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
As a Business Analyst, you will engage in the following:
- To conduct in depth requirement analysis, prepare business specification, compile test cases and support business testing
- To lead medium sized project implementation from request initiation to completion
- To propose, review business requirements and ensure they align with global standards
- Help design new business operation flows, requirement gathering and documentation, clarification, user testing, training, supporting and timely progress reporting to management
- Integrate activities and manage interdependencies of the project
- Lead identification, deployment, business support and training/documentation of digital solutions
- At least 6 years of solid BA experience
- Bachelor's degree or above in Business Finance, IT or related disciplines
- Digital experience within banking required
- Worked in financial services and managed large-scale projects
- Very strong skills in Financial analysis and business analysis
- Fluency in Cantonese and English essential
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first
- Solid Business Analyst experience with proven track records in global deliveries
- Solid domain knowledge and business analysis experience in financial industry.
- Experience in Fund Accounting or Transfer agency is not essential but preferable
- Excellent communication skills, able to articulate and drive discussion across business functions and stakeholders globally
- Excellent problem solving and User support skills
- Strong customer focus and commitment to delivery
- Maintain can do attitude and stay positive towards challenges
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300