Director, Operational Risk, Brokerage
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 15 March 2017
Our client is a well-established international brokerage firm looking for your leadership skills in Operational Risk. Here is a great opportunity to further your career and enjoy the support and rewards of a dynamic workplace.
Reporting to the Chief Risk Officer you will lead the Operational Risk Department to strengthen the Risk and Control functions across the group's investment banking and securities businesses.
- Supervise and provide guidance to Operational Risk team members
- Enhance and implement ORM framework to ensure upholding group policies and local regulatory requirements
- Conduct policy review and provide training to staff with the implementation of operational risk initiatives in the Business
- Promote and implement Operational Risk Culture across the firm.
- Report to Senior Management and collaborate with other departments on Operational Risk related matters.
- University graduate with degree in Law, Finance, Business or related disciplines
- Minimum of 8 years or above of Operational Risk/ Risk Management or related work experience in banking or financial institutions (investment banking and brokerage experiences preferred)
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented, with a critical mindset on risk identification and assessment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-tasking with good time management skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English and ChineseApply Today
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,