Director -- Product Manager - Cash Equities
$150000 - 150000 / month
Central and Western District
16 October 2018
Banking and financial services
My client is an investment bank currently looking to add a Director/VP to their Cash Equities business as a Product Manager. They are ideally looking for someone with 10+ years' experience in either Institutional Sales/Equity Research can to take on a Product role with managerial responsibilities. They are ideally looking for someone with strong research knowledge and client understanding. Strong career prospects in place for the right individual.
- Driving strategically the research product pipeline with strong emphasis on the APAC region, ensuring consistency with APAC and Global goals.
- Reviewing research and working with analysts to optimise the commercial relevance of the research product
- identifying emergent themes and originating premium reports
- sharing best practice, managing the pre-production of tactical and major reports.
- Analysing APAC product metrics.
- Interacting daily with Sales and Trading partners.
- Running Focus List and compiling cross-sector reports.
- Close collaboration with Strategists and Economists.
- 10-15 years or more relevant financial services experience, for example Equity Institutional Sales or Equity Research Analyst
- A sound grasp of financial analysis, modeling and valuation techniques. *Excellent written and presentation skills, strong organizational skills. *An understanding of stock market sentiment and how to harness this in an investment context. *Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative working style. *Demonstrates an understanding of the banks clients and has a clear proposal for how to meet their requirements. *A track record of consistently producing outstanding results under pressure.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300