E-Credit Trading Application Support - Production
HK$50,000.00 - HK$66,500.00 / month
Central and Western District
15 August 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise. Our client is a leading insurance business with a very strong reputation and brand here in APAC and wider global markets.
As a E-credit Application Production Support, you will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for global uptime target of 99.9%, across the whole Credit eTrading platform
- Coverage of Credit eTrading applications production implementation, troubleshooting and monitoring:
- Market connectivity though ION
- Algorithmic trading
- Auto negotiation
- D2D and D2C
- Monitors application state and input/output data correctness throughout the day, hand-over with follow the sun support teams
- Handle continuous service level improvement
- University degree and scientific background
- High motivation to learn a huge and complex environment
- Candidates must have relevant experience in a similar role, the majority of which should have been gained within Front Office Trading. They must be experienced in providing support as part of a team, and have practical understanding of the criticality of trading applications.
- The role focuses specifically on Credit products, Credit knowledge
- The successful candidate will be expected to multi-task and to be able to prioritise his work. Good time management and co-ordination skills are essential.
- Hands-on experience on SQL, Windows server and Unix environment is a MUST
- Scripting (PERL, Python) skill is required
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300