Enterprise Portfolio Lead 100-130k, 6 mths renewal contract
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 01 December 2017
Our client is one of the most prestigious banking groups providing a large range of products and services for individual customers and companies. Due to an ongoing expansion, our client is currently looking for Digital Product Manager that have experiences in projects within the banking and insurance sectors
The key responsibilities for this role is to:
- Impressive experience spanning at least five years running an Enterprise PMO / Project Delivery team.
- An outstanding track record of implementing/maturing large scale program management capability across an organisation.
- Proven experience managing a portfolio of projects and driving project governance using a range of methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall.
- Brilliant experience managing and delivering successful programs that are cross functional and multi-year in timeline.
- Well-developed communication skills, and high level influencing skills.
- The ability to both build and maintain strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Extensive partner management experience.
- Portfolio Management team and activities (costs, benefits, capacity planning)
- Programme/Project Management Office (PMO)
- Delivery central team and activities (support and coordination of releases-this includes release management, testing, change and implementation
To be consider for this role, the candidate should have:
- At least 10 years of experience in running and leading a PMO within large organizations, banking or insurance background preferred
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate and manage stakeholders across all levels
- Familiar working in Agile environment
- Be accountable for overseeing order book and value management activities (such as portfolio prioritise facilitation, benefits realisation and cost management) and resource and capability management (ie: Support the matching of supply and demand through demand forecasting and management)
- Act as a source of guidance, governance and metrics on global programmes and projects supporting the group Leadership for strategic decisions
- Be responsible for following the PMO tools used within the organization
- Be responsible for hiring, mentoring and managing a team of PMO and portfolio management professionals, Business and Enterprise architects as well as delivery, test and change and implementation professionals
- Be responsible for supporting all the work streams/programmes/projects lead through coordinated delivery, testing and C&I activities in order to ensure consistency and alignment across the Transformation programmes and projects.
- Fluent in EnglishExperience in working with global cross functional teams
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,