Equity Research Associate - China Economics
Central and Western District
6 September 2018
Banking and financial services
- My client is an international investment bank currently looking for an Equity Research Associate for their China Economics team. This individual will be given a high level of accountability at an early stage and will ideally have 1 year working experience in Equity Research covering China Macro/Economics. Fluency in English and Chinese is a must
- Supporting the Chief China Economist on report writing and research data management
- Conduct value-added economic research and analyze economic issues especially for China and Hong Kong
- Gather and analyze data using mathematical models and statistical techniques
- Help prepare short notes, tables, and charts that present research results
- Handle routine and ad-hoc requests from clients and sales
- You will have 1-2 years working experience in Equity Research - focused on Economics, preferably with a master's degree
- He/she must have strong analytical skills and be able to review data, observe patterns, and draw logical conclusions
- He/she must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. He/she will be required to help prepare reports for clients. He/she must be able to explain his/her work to others. He/she may give presentations, explain reports, or advise clients on economic issues.
- Good knowledge or at least keen interest in global/regional/Chinese economies.
- Highly organized, ability to multi-task and work well under time pressure
- Self-motivated to pursue goal without direct management
- Exceptionally strong skills in Excel, Powerpoint and desktop publishing
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong21st Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300