Equity Settlement Officer, Chinese Bank, 25-30k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 22 August 2017
Our client is a leading securities company which provides integrated financial services across the business. Due to their expansion, they are now looking for a Settlement Officer to join their operation team.
- Handle accounts and settlement services request from clients such as attending to client's enquiry in person or on phone or email
- Decide and monitor settlement process in order to meet the internal control standards.
- Involve in daily trade processing such as trade booking, orders reconciliation, trade matching etc.
- Responsible for daily trade processing such as trade booking, orders reconciliation, trade matching etc.
- Ensure all settlement instructions are timely and efficiently executed
- Co-ordinate with various teams to make sure trades are confirmed and settled without issues.
University Degree holder or above
- At least 5-6 years working experience, with knowledge in settlement is an advantage;
- Knowledge in CCASS or DCASS
- Responsible, self-motivated, independent & able to work under pressure
- Strong PC skills & proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Chinese word processing
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,