ETL Senior Analyst Programmer/ System Analyst - Bank - 40k
$40000 - 40000 / month
Central and Western District
5 December 2018
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is a top-tier, world-renowned Bank with years of experience, and a very reputable global brand. They are working on a Billion-dollar Core Banking Development Project that will last at least for several more years.
And because of that, they are looking for a Developer with solid Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence development skills in Oracle, ETL, BI Tools (OBIEE/Cognos), PL/SQL to join their expanding Data Warehouse team.
As an ETL Senior Analyst Programmer, you are expected to:
- Conduct business analysis and application development for Data Warehouse projects
- Liaise with and manage vendors for project, maintenance and support
- Conduct system tests, assist in UAT and implement necessary measurements for quality control
- Provide production support
- Supervise and lead the programmers and provide coaching to junior level
- Knowledge in finance and accounting is a plus
- University graduate preferably in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in banking or finance industry, preferably with exposure to regulatory and management reporting
- Possess knowledgeable skills in Data Warehouse (DWH) and Business Intelligence (BI) solution is a definite advantage
- Solid hands on development experience in Oracle, ETL, BI tools (OBIEE/Cognos), UNIX script, SQL, PL/SQL and Java.
- Good interpersonal, communication skills and self-motivated
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidates with more than 5 years of development experience will be considered as System Analyst
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300