European Investment Bank - KYC Associate [40K]
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 28 July 2017
Our client is one of the multination banks with strong presence worldwide.
They are currently looking for a KYC Associate to work closely with different internal parties ensuring the operation of KYC team is in compliance with latest regulations, rules and the group's standards.
- Provide KYC advisory services to other business units
- Provide coaching and guidance to the team on daily operation activities
- Ensure compliance, risk controls in accordance with Banks and regulatory standards, policies and practices, report control weaknesses and compliance breaches
- Keep abreast on new regulations and to update Management and staff on changes in regulations particularly within KYC area
- Work closely with internal parties such as Compliance team in regards of regulatory inspection and investigation
- Provide advice to the business in regards of AML regulatory requirements and the group's policies
- Participate in implementing policies as a result of changes of local laws and regulations
- Develop good understanding of the assigned Front Office Business Units in order to support the business efficiently
- Coordinate with offshore teams and provide guidance when necessary
- Updating the department on change of rules and regulations
- Assist and lead ad-hoc projects within the AML/KYC team
- At least 4 years of KYC experience in investment banking industry
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of HKMA - AML/KYC guidelines
- Prior experience in operational risk management/internal audit/KYC/AML within financial institutions would be an advantage.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), and preferably Chinese (Cantonese / Mandarin).
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,