Executive Assistant/ 50k/ Private Equity
HK$50,000.00 - HK$50,000.00 / month
Central and Western District
6 August 2019
Banking and financial services
Our client is one of the world's leading muti-asset investment firms, they specialize in private equity, venture capital, credit, public equity, impact investing, life sciences and real estate. As of 2018, the firm managed more than $105 billion of investor capital.
- Organize travel across time zones; liaise with the Travel Desk and local/overseas offices. Finalize itineraries, flight and hotel arrangements, visas and forex processing.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings
- Coordinate registration for all conferences, field trips and group meetings
- Track business expenses and prepare expense reports
- Answer and screen all incoming calls
- Provide support for personal errands, mailings, reservations etc. as required.
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Inward & outward courier management of the office
- Native in Cantonese, very fluent or nearly native in English is a MUST
- At least 5 years of work experience and with prior experience in related positions
- Preferably from finance industry
- Very smart, excellent communication skills, cheerful and hard working
- With outstanding problem-solving skills and can-do attitude
- Able to multi-task and handle work pressure
- Degree holder is a MUST
- Interested in applying? We're interested in hearing from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300