Executive Assistant/ 50k/ Private Equity
HKD50000 - 50000 / month
Central and Western District
18 June 2019
Banking and financial services
Our client is a leading global private equity investment firm with over $30 billion of equity capital under management. The firm operates a family of private equity, growth equity, primary lending and real estate funds, etc.
- Responsible for providing executive secretarial support to CEO.
- Preparing meeting agendas, coordinating meeting participants (internal and external), and managing meeting reminder as needed.
- Arranging business trips and expenses
- Responsible for office daily operation
- Provide support for personal errands, mailings, reservations etc. as required.
- Monitor projects to ensure timelines are met
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Native in Cantonese, very fluent or nearly native in English is a MUST
- At least 5 years of work experience and with prior experience in related positions
- Preferably from buyside organizations
- Very smart, excellent communication skills, cheerful and hardworking
- With outstanding problem-solving skills and can-do attitude
- Able to multi-task and handle work pressure
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300