Executive Assistant, Asset Management, 20-25k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 14 February 2017
Our client is an alternative investment asset management, based in Hong Kong and focuses on credit and special situation investments in APAC. They take a hands on investing approach and strives to add significant value to its portfolio companies post-investment.
- Providing efficient diary Management, making appointments and housekeeping of emails.
- Manage a busy and complex international travel including flights, accommodation and visas.
- Fielding / redirecting telephone calls, correspondence and any ad-hoc requests for company information in an appropriate manner.
- Raising Purchase Orders, reconciling expenses, and dealing with any related issue
- Organising onsite and offsite meetings including co-ordinate the preparation, proofreading and distribution of reports, agendas, presentations and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings.
- Assist the team with Chinese word processing duties
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
- Experience of high end event management with excellent attention to details
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong verbal and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proven experience of providing confidential Executive support to Senior Management in Multi - National environment.
- Advance level of working knowledge of Microsoft office including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to communicate confidentially and effectively at all levels with experience of dealing with internal and external customers / clients.
- Excellent time management skills, highly organised with the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office
- Extremely organized and detail orientated
- Dedicated and loyal
- Effective communication skills
- Great attention to detail.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,