Executive Assistant, Buyside, HKD50k
HKD50000 - 50000 / month
Central and Western District
15 March 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a global investment firm, based in the United States and operating across Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. They specialise in private equity, venture capital and credit products and are looking for a candidate to join their expanding team.
- EA Support to the Chairman / Managing Director
- Manage a calendar proactively and arrange meetings with multiple participants across Asia
- Meeting room bookings and travel and expenses
- General administration tasks and ad hoc admin requests from team members as required
- Responsible for team budgets, invoices and team expenses and managing the setup of third party supplier contracts
- Assist Investment professionals with daily schedule and duties, to include calendar management, travel arrangement and expenses etc.
- Assist preparation of presentation materials
- Develop and review administration policies and procedures, assist to plan and monitor administrative workflow to ensure cost effective operations
- Ensure operation of office equipment, order maintenance when necessary
- Plan and organize staff activities and company events
- Other ad-hoc tasks and projects
- Around 10-15 years of relevant experience
- Strong verbal and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office
- Extremely organized and detail orientated
- Dedicated and loyal
- Effective communication skills
- Great attention to detail.
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300