Executive Assistant to CEO, HKD30-35k
HKD30000 - 35000 / month
Central and Western District
24 June 2019
Banking and financial services
Our client is a leading Asian Investment Management firm, with offices across Hong Kong and China and manages capital for institutional clients.
They are located in Central, and require a candidate to serve as a Personal Assistant to the CEO of the company, responsible for both business and personal matters. This includes travel and hotel arrangements, calendar management, presentations, meetings and other ad-hoc administration matters. Our client want someone who is eager to learn, be hands on and has previously support senior management.
- Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant support to the CEO
- Manage a calendar proactively and arrange meetings with multiple participants across Asia
- Work closely with Singapore and Asia Pacific to ensure seamless support to Senior Executives and visitors
- Meeting coordination and all travel arrangements as necessary
- Support on personal matters as well, including travel and other arrangements
- Proactively build and nurture relationships throughout organisation
- Support regular meeting / event organisation (Board Meetings, Audit Committee)
- Manage filing of agreements and document submissions to Company Secretary
- General admin support
- Professional education in a Secretarial or office admin course or equivalent
- Previous experience within Financial Services would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proactive attitude - able to plan ahead and manage diaries and calendars proactively.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, comfortable with digital tools.
- Ability to pay attention to details, meet targets of day-to-day work-flows and deadlines.
- Consistently reliable, methodical, resourceful and enthusiastic self-starter.
- Resilient and communicative
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300