Executive Assistant, Hedge Fund, 20-30k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 14 June 2017
Our client is an independent investment firm founded in 2000 and based in Hong Kong. The firm manages investment funds focused on the Asia Pacific region for global institutional investors. This role will cover a wide range of roles, and will require someone who is experienced, articulate and motivated.
- Sit at the reception handle incoming calls, divert all calls to the appropriate staff or department
- Greet visitors & guests, customer service & conference room schedule management
- Team Secretary
- Support the COO and 3 analysts' daily schedule, meeting arrangement, travel arrangement and expanses claims (They usually travel once per month)
- Order all office supplies & maintenance (business card, stationary, water supply, copy machines, carpet cleaning, pest control, all maintenance issue, etc), Issue cheque & TT
- Arrange & make required orders, such as stationery, distill water, courier, mailing & copying machine meters report, seasonable decoration, etc
- Need to liaise with external IT vendors on different IT matters
* Company size: 22 pax
* Admin team: 4 pax reporting to the Office Manager
* Working hours: 9am - 6pm
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong verbal and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proven experience of providing confidential Executive support to Senior Management in Multi - National environment.
- Advance level of working knowledge of Microsoft office including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to communicate confidentially and effectively at all levels with experience of dealing with internal and external customers / clients.
- Excellent time management skills, highly organised with the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office
- Extremely organized and detail orientated
- Effective communication skills
- Great attention to detail.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,