Executive Assistant, HKD30-35k
HKD30000 - 35000 / month
Central and Western District
16 May 2019
Banking and financial services
Our client is a leading Asian Investment Management firm with over USD 1.5 billion in AUM. They have offices across Hong Kong and China and manages capital for institutional clients.
They are located in Central, and require a candidate to serve as a Personal Assistant to the CEO of the company, responsible for both business and personal matters. This includes travel and hotel arrangements, calendar management, presentations, meetings and other ad-hoc administration matters. Our client want someone who is eager to learn, be hands on and has previously support senior management.
- Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant support to the CEO
- Manage a calendar proactively and arrange meetings with multiple participants across Asia
- Meeting coordination and all travel arrangements as necessary
- Support on personal matters as well, including travel and other arrangements
- General administration tasks and ad hoc admin requests
- Presentation and PowerPoint presentation support
- Manage scheduling, room bookings, invitations, technology requirements, catering for staff events
- Degree holder
- Previous experience within Financial Services would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proactive attitude - able to plan ahead and manage diaries and calendars proactively.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, comfortable with digital tools.
- Experience in organizing events and dealing with external suppliers.
- Ability to pay attention to details, meet targets of day-to-day work-flows and deadlines.
- Consistently reliable, methodical, resourceful and enthusiastic self-starter.
- Resilient and communicative
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300