Executive Assistant, PE, HKD40k
$40000 - 40000 / month
Central and Western District
8 February 2018
Our client is a global investment firm, based in the United States and operating across Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. They specialise in private equity, venture capital and credit products and are looking for a candidate to join their expanding team.
- General office administration (maintain office facilities and equipment, manage access cards, business cards and different cleaning/supply schedules, space allocation and planning for new employees and visitors, etc.)
- Work closely and support HR Manager
- Handling travel and calendar arrangements
- Working closely with Investment Team with extensive travelling
- Establish and maintain relationships with external vendors
- Supervise responsibilities of Receptionist
- Responsible for Business Continuity Plan for Hong Kong office
- Work closely with Finance team on facility expenses and budget
- Work closely with Travel Services for travel agent and corporate hotels
- Assist Investment professionals with daily schedule and duties, to include calendar management, travel arrangement and expenses etc.
- Other ad-hoc tasks and projects
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience
- Strong verbal and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office
- Extremely organized and detail orientated
- Dedicated and loyal
- Effective communication skills
- Great attention to detail.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.