Executive assistant, Private Equity Firm in Central 25-30K
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 24 February 2017
Our client is a Boutique Investment Firm located in Central. They are now looking for an Executive Assistant to support senior management. Successful candidate will be supporting the Chairman and a small team in daily business activities.
You will be responsible for supporting the team that consist around 6 staff. Fast pace dynamic working environment.
Major responsibilities include:
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to senior management
- Provide full range of business administrative support to expatriate executive
- Coordinate with both internal and external parties for meetings, appointments, travel and all other logistical arrangements in a professional manner
- Compose & file correspondences including minutes, contracts and agreements
- Preparation of expense claims, reports and invoices, replying emails Booking and setting up meeting rooms, coordinate travel arrangements and greet guests
- Write emails and general administrative duties
To be successful you will have:
- Admin experience: Minimum 2-3 years' experience within Bank Or Fund House
- Previous experience as cabin crew would be preferred
- Bachelor degree, overseas educated will be an advantage
- MUST speak fluent English, strong Cantonese. Mandarin will be preferred
- Immaculate levels of personal turnout
- Proven ability as a flexible and adaptable person
- A helpful and intelligent approach to daily challenges
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,