Executive Assistant/PE firm/30-35k/Finance background
$30000 - 35000 / month
Central and Western District
4 April 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is the leader in secondary private equity investments in the Asia-Pacific region.
The firm was founded in 2007 and has offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai and Mumbai, it focuses on Secondary Direct (single company), Fund Restructuring (portfolio) and acquisition of LP interests. The firm has a sophisticated base of institutional investors such as leading banks, pension funds, entrepreneurs and family offices.
- Responsible for providing executive secretarial support to the Partners.
- Preparing meeting agendas, coordinating meeting participants (internal and external), and managing meeting reminder as needed.
- Assist preparation of presentation materials
- Handling expenses claims
- Bookkeeping, compliance and accounting (20% of work)
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- Knowledge of Bookkeeping and Compliance is a MUST.
- Multitasking and time-management skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300