Executive/Personal Assistant 30-40K/ Financial firm
$30,000.00 - $40,000.00 / month
Central and Western District
11 April 2019
Internal careers at Robert Half
- Responsible for providing executive secretarial and administration support to CEO/MAnaging Director.
- Preparing meeting agendas, coordinating meeting participants (internal and external), and managing meeting reminder as needed. Follow up with meeting minutes where appropriate
- Monitor projects to ensure timelines are met
- Assist in preparation of presentations, reports, internal and external communications
- Undertaking project support as required by the business
- Develop and review administration policies and procedures, assist to plan and monitor administrative workflow to ensure cost effective operations
- Ensure operation of office equipment, order maintenance when necessary
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin Chinese
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300