Facility Manager/ Investment firm/ 70k up
HKD60000 - 80000 / month
Central and Western District
22 May 2019
Banking and financial services
Our client is one of the world's leading private multi-asset alternative investment firms with over $105 billion in assets under management found in 1984, their global team aligns their interests with those of their investors and partners for lasting impact.
- overseeing and agreeing contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, technology and so on
- supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security
- ensuring that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained
- managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- allocating and managing space between buildings
- ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- advising businesses on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments
- helping businesses to relocate to new offices and to make decisions about leasing
- drafting reports and making written recommendations
- Bachelors degree or higher
- At least 7 years of relevant experience
- Outstanding organizational, multitasking nd time-management abilities
- Responsible, organized, good time management and detail-minded
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Nearly native or native English and Cantonese.
- Familiar in MS Office
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300