Finance Director - APAC
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 17 October 2017
My client, an International Consumer brand, is recruiting for a Finance Director - APAC, to head up the APAC Finance team:
- Reporting to the Group CFO based in the US, the Finance Director will oversee all financial operations and strategic planning for APAC regions.
- Act as a business partner, work closely with business managers on developing the brand and conduct feasibility and profitability studies accordingly
- Develop, implement and maintain policies and procedures regarding financial accounting, reporting, and other corporate policies
- Formulate financial forecasting and budgeting in accordance with strategies set by senior management team
- Actively drive process and workflow improvement projects
- Ensure that regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met regarding the company's financial standing
- Participate in board meetings on strategic planning and business development
- Ad hoc projects as required
- Bachelor degree holder in accounting, finance, economics or its equivalent
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience with minimum 8 years of managerial experience gained from sizable and multinational organizations
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Working experience in the US & APAC market will be an advantage
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin will be a plus
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,