Finance Director (Up to $1.6M)
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 21 February 2017
Our client is a growing private enterprise who are well known within their field for being specialists and providing an exemplary service to the market. As such, they have seen increasing success and look to continue their growth plan with the support of key leadership.
The Finance Director role will report to the CEO and will lead the Finance function across all divisions. This role will contribute to corporate strategy and champion business performance. This presents an opportunity to be involved in process improvement, internal controls and developing the team and business with efficiency. This will be a key leadership role and will support executive decision making.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes;
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Commerce or similar field
- HKICPA, ACCA or MBA qualified
- Over 8 years' experience ideally from an audit trained environment with commercial exposure
- MNC environment exposure highly desirable
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal in both English and Chinese
- Highly analytical, autonomous and able to work under pressure
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,