FINANCE MANAGER, 3 MONTHS CONTRACT, $40K - $50K HKD/ MONTH
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 30 November 2017
Our client is a leading securities and investment banking company. They are urgently seeking an experienced Finance Manager to work on a 3 months contract. You will begin as a temporary employee with the opportunity for conversion into a permanent full-time position.The role will start immediately.
If you are looking for a company that offers great career growth potential and a competitive salary package, this could be a great match for you.
The successful candidate will be responsible for various finance tasks, managing group legal entity and controlling in the institutional brokerage and investment banking business.
- Review daily client money segregation of licenced corporation entity
- Review daily and monthly FRR reporting of licenced corporation entity and monitor liquid capital of the entity
- Review of full set of financial statements
- Key liaison with auditors for year-end audit arrangement
- Review various working files and reconciliation reports and ensure accuracy of the entity reporting at all time
- Review journal entry posting of various transactions and operations of the legal entity; to be actively involved in discussions with other finance teams and business teams
- University graduate with at least 6 - 8 years of finance and accounting experience in the financial services industry, preferably in the securities brokerage and investment banking industry
- Big 4 professional firms experience is an advantage
- Member of HKICPA/ ACCA or other professional associations
- Good managerial & leadership skills
- A good team player and work independently
- Able to manage work pressure and manage deadlines
- Excellent presentation and communication skills - both written and oral with ability to communicate to both finance and non-finance teams
- Proficiency in use of computer systems including MS office, ERP systems such as SAP
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Solid verbal and written communication in English and Cantonese. Mandarin would be a plus
If this sounds like you, APPLY TODAY!
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,