Finance Manager - Fast growing private equity firm
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 14 March 2017
Our client has been incorporated in Hong Kong for over 10 years. To cope with their rapid expansion of investment business, they are now looking for high caliber candidates to join their company.
- Prepare journal entries, monthly and year-end closings through to bank reconciliations, fixed asset maintenance and general ledger reconciliations.
- Prepares and reviews financial returns reports to SFC
- Generate and review group financial figures and provide recommendation to senior management on strategically manner
- Prepare and review internal and external reports for the funds investors and other stakeholders
- Prepare monthly management report and consolidation
- Any other ad hoc assignments assigned by management team
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Economics or related field
- Additional qualifications such as CPA or CA is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience in financial accounting with reporting experience
- Strong oral and written communicate skills in English, Chinese and Mandarin
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road