Finance Manager - FMCG
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 19 January 2017
A well-established HK based firm in the FMCG industry. The company is rapidly expanding its retail and FMCG business at a regional level. They are looking to hire an all rounded Finance Manager to lead and develop the accounting team as well as drive growth from a Finance perspective. Our client offers a fast track career advancing opportunity and gateway to deal direct positive impact to the organization and its growth.
As the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Reporting to the Finance Director and lead 8 subordinates
- Review monthly management and financial reports
- Review existing internal controls and accounting workflow and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Sales and variance analysis duties by channel
- Perform ad hoc assignments and projects
The successful candidate must meet the below requirements:
- Degree holder or above in Business Administration or Accounting
- Qualified Accountant with at least 6 years of experience
- Previous audit experience or relevant HK listed firm experience
- High proficiency in spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Hardworking and with strong adaptability
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,