Finance Manager (Group reporting)
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 20 April 2017
A leading asset management company, Incorporated in Hong Kong for over 20 years is looking for a finance manager to look after the group financial report.
- Lead the preparation and conduct analysis of the monthly management reporting, annual budget and forecast of the Group
- Support the preparation and submission of management reports by the Mainland subsidiaries within tight schedule
- Support monthly consolidation and analysis schedules preparation
- Handles year-end audit and liaison with external auditors, tax compliance matters, and other tax issues
- Supports internal management reporting or other ad hoc requests
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- CPA qualified holder is a must
- At least 5 years of experience in Asset management industry
- Good knowledge on Group Reporting/ Consolidation
- Strong oral and written communicate skills in English and Chinese
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,