Finance Manager - International Law Firm
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 13 November 2017
My client, a top-tier international law firm, is recruiting for a Finance Manager - APAC, to join their finance team:
- Manage the finance team overseeing finance function in HK and APAC including: month end closing, budgeting and forecasting, management reporting as well as cash management
- Responsible for reviewing accounting policies and procedures, internal financial controls, statutory accounting and tax management; internal and external audits.
- Maintain proper control of the client and office accounts and ensure compliance with the Solicitor's Accounts Rules (SARs)
- Prepare audit schedules and liaise with auditors
- Ad hoc projects as required
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting / Finance or related disciplines with professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience with minimum 2 years of managerial experience
- Experience in legal industry is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, flexible and dynamic, able to work well in a team environment
- Proficiency in MS Office (with advanced level of Excel)
- Excellent English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,