Finance Manager - Leading International Investment Group
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 19 September 2017
A leading international investment group is looking for a finance manager.
- Prepares and reviews the corporate accounting report and financial returns reports to SFC;
- Ensures financial compliance with SFC rules on a daily basis;
- Supports the accounts function, including handling annual budget, planning, forecasting and monthly operational review report;
- Handles year-end audit and liaison with external auditors, tax compliance matters, and other tax issues;
- Maintains permanent records and files for the department;
- Supports internal management reporting / analysis or other ad hoc requests.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- CPA qualified holder is a must
- At least 5 years of experience in Asset management industry
- Good knowledge on hedge fund
- Strong oral and written communicate skills in English and Chinese
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,